Our onsite medical and admissions staff will be acting in accordance with directions issued by the relevant authorities. For the health and wellbeing of all attendees the following additional measures must be observed:
You should not attend the Event if you:
- Have any of the following symptoms, such as but not limited to: high temperature, a new continuous cough or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Have been tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 5-days;
- Have come into close contact with a high risk or infected person within the last 5-days.
All attendees must adhere to the requirements below. Reminders will be published in pre-show communications and on signage throughout the show site:
- Practice good respiratory hygiene at all times
- Regularly wash your hands and use sanitising gels that are readily available throughout key points in the venue.
Be kind and considerate to your industry colleagues and event staff. Being personally accountable to adhere to the requirements above and supporting each other is our collective responsibility to run a successful event for all. Any individuals not complying with the requirements above may be asked to leave the event.