- Only pre-registered trade visitors, Hosted Buyer badge holders, press badge holders, exhibitor badge holders and student badge holders will be allowed entrance to IBTM World. Visitors and Press badge holders will be required to print their pdf badge before arriving at the event. Delegates who have forgotten their badge may not be permitted entry.
- Trade visitors need to pre-register online before 5pm GMT on 29 November. Trade visitors who haven't pre-registered may not be able to register on the doors.
- The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. Therefore, all attendees must adhere to the following rules relating to Covid-19;
- Do not attend the event if you feel unwell. If you show symptoms upon arrival then IBTM World staff reserve the right to deny entry
- Show proof of double vaccination or negative test results upon arrival
- Follow the guidelines during the event such as mask wearing and physical distancing – further information can be found at https://www.ibtmworld.com/en-gb/help/safety.html
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being required to leave IBTM World and being refused further admission.
- Anyone obtaining an IBTM World hosted buyer, visitor, press or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will be asked to leave IBTM World.
- Press badges are restricted to Publishers, Editors, Journalists, Photographers, Broadcasters and Web Bloggers associated with the Meetings and Events industry. Press applications may be required to produce accreditation, in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card or a letter from the editor in order to verify their application. Press registrations from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted; these persons will be requested to register as a Trade Visitor.
- Students on tourism and event related courses that are accompanied to IBTM World by their college tutors or lecturers and have pre-registered online will be admitted the event. Student groups will be able to attend IBTM World on Thursday 2 December only. Students wishing to register to attend IBTM World must be registered as a group by their Lecturer. Applications will be considered on a strictly first come first served basis and are limited to 20 students per academic institution. IBTM World is a business to business exhibition, and all students are expected to wear business attire and to behave appropriately. While exhibitors may be happy to share information with students, please respect that this is a business environment, and it is prohibited for students to seek jobs/placements from exhibitors. The Organisers reserve the right to ask those not complying with these regulations to leave the event. You may be refused entrance on arrival at the event if you do not adhere to these standards.
- Anyone attending IBTM World should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers and which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of sixteen years will be able to attend IBTM World unless they have obtained prior written consent of the Organisers and may be required by the Organisers to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Visitors with children will be responsible for their children and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
- Anyone attending IBTM World must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt IBTM World.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude anyone or require anyone to leave IBTM World who does not comply with this policy or whom the Organisers reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
- Official IBTM World photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at IBTM World. Anyone attending IBTM World consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of event attendees, for the purposes of marketing IBTM World in future and for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
- By registering to attend the show you will automatically have an account created for you on our mobile app allowing you to use our planning tools and message exhibitors before the event. Your contact details will only be shared with the exhibitors you contact or ‘favourite’ and you can amend these settings at any time via the mobile app.
- By allowing your badge to be scanned by an exhibitor, you consent to the information you submitted on your registration document being given to that exhibitor so they may contact you in the future. By providing information via the mobile app, you consent to the information you provided being given to exhibitors so they may contact you in the future. Data about which exhibitors scan your badge may be used by the Organisers for analytical purposes.
By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during IBTM World, attendees will be providing their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may contact them about their products or services.
By choosing to attend any session at IBTM World, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details shared with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session.
COVID-19 Safety and Security
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, location and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
All attendees must adhere to the following rules relating to Covid-19: If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, feeling unwell or suspect to have symptoms of COVID-19, please seek medical attention and do not attend the event. Persons displaying Covid-19 symptoms may be refused admission. We encourage all guests to exercise social responsibility.
Furthermore, the following key safety measures will apply to keep you and all other attendees at the Event (i.e. all our staff, Venue staff, contractors, service suppliers, exhibitors, visitors, etc.) safe (these are obviously subject to change and we will keep you posted of any changes):
To ensure the safety of the Event following pilot event results and latest government advice, all attendees entering the Venue will be required to provide one of the following:
- Proof of full course of vaccination;
- Proof of negative COVID test within the last 72 hours (Rapid Antigen Test is accepted); or
- Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days after the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.
See here for more information on local guidelines.
During the event, all attendees must adhere to the requirements below. Reminders will be published in pre-show communications and on signage throughout the show site:
- Maintain physical distancing between yourself and others as directed by floor markings and staff
- Practice good respiratory hygiene at all times
- Regularly wash your hands and use sanitising gels that are readily available throughout key points in the venue.
- Wear a face mask in all areas of the venue. Obviously flexibility applies when eating and appropriately distanced in catering outlet seating areas.
- Do not move furniture or any other item that has been deliberately placed to maintain physical distancing
- Cooperate with our security, stewards and medical teams – be patient, they are there for your safety and wellbeing.
- Avoid handshakes and exchanging material that has been handled by others
Click here for more details on COVID-19 Safety and Security at our events
If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact email@example.com
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited/Reed Events Limited/Legend Exhibitions Limited/Imbibe Media Limited/MCM Expo Limited/Gamer Events Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom