- Only pre-registered trade visitors, Hosted Buyer badge holders, press badge holders, exhibitor badge holders and student badge holders will be allowed entrance to IBTM World. Visitors and Press badge holders will be required to print their pdf badge before arriving at the event. Delegates who have forgotten their badge will not be permitted entry.
- Trade visitors need to pre-register online before 5pm GMT on 29 November. Trade visitors who haven't pre-registered will not be able to register on the doors.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being required to leave IBTM World and being refused further admission.
- Anyone obtaining an IBTM World hosted buyer, visitor, press or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will be asked to leave IBTM World.
- Press badges are restricted to Publishers, Editors, Journalists, Photographers, Broadcasters and Web Bloggers associated with the Meetings and Events industry. Press applications may be required to produce accreditation, in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card or a letter from the editor in order to verify their application. Press registrations from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted; these persons will be requested to register as a Trade Visitor.
- Students on tourism and event related courses that are accompanied to IBTM World by their college tutors or lecturers and have pre-registered online will be admitted the event. Student groups will be able to attend IBTM World on Thursday 2 December only. Students wishing to register to attend IBTM World must be registered as a group by their Lecturer. Applications will be considered on a strictly first come first served basis and are limited to 20 students per academic institution. IBTM World is a business to business exhibition, and all students are expected to wear business attire and to behave appropriately. While exhibitors may be happy to share information with students, please respect that this is a business environment, and it is prohibited for students to seek jobs/placements from exhibitors. The Organisers reserve the right to ask those not complying with these regulations to leave the event. You may be refused entrance on arrival at the event if you do not adhere to these standards.
- Anyone attending IBTM World should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers and which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of sixteen years will be able to attend IBTM World unless they have obtained prior written consent of the Organisers and may be required by the Organisers to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Visitors with children will be responsible for their children and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
- Anyone attending IBTM World must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt IBTM World.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude anyone or require anyone to leave IBTM World who does not comply with this policy or whom the Organisers reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
- Official IBTM World photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at IBTM World. Anyone attending IBTM World consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of event attendees, for the purposes of marketing IBTM World in future and for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
- By registering to attend the show you will automatically have an account created for you on our mobile app allowing you to use our planning tools and message exhibitors before the event. Your contact details will only be shared with the exhibitors you contact or ‘favourite’ and you can amend these settings at any time via the mobile app.
- By allowing your badge to be scanned by an exhibitor, you consent to the information you submitted on your registration document being given to that exhibitor so they may contact you in the future. By providing information via the mobile app, you consent to the information you provided being given to exhibitors so they may contact you in the future. Data about which exhibitors scan your badge may be used by the Organisers for analytical purposes.
COVID-19 Safety and Security
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, location and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Click here for more details on COVID-19 Safety and Security at our events
If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited/Reed Events Limited/Legend Exhibitions Limited/Imbibe Media Limited/MCM Expo Limited/Gamer Events Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom