How are speakers chosen?
Submissions are reviewed by IBTM’s conference team. IBTM expects the speaker to honour his or her commitment to present the proposed session at the subject event session or article.
The proposals are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Subject matter is cutting-edge or presents new ideas, presented in a creative and engaging way
- Topic is timely for the industry today and will attract attendees
- Abstract and title of the session demonstrate the intent concisely
- Context of the issues including real-world case studies, examples, and stories
- Speaker is knowledgeable, engaging and experienced on the topic submitted
- Overall quality of the written proposal
- Education focus should have a clear thesis, and should not be product advertisements. Proposals with overt or covert commercialism will not be accepted.
- We are looking to share unique content where possible. Please confirm in your submission that this is the case – or if the session or blog you provide has been published anywhere else on the internet.