- Reed Exhibitions Limited takes no responsibility for Hosted Buyers who miss their flight/travel arrangements.
- For the insolvency or failure of any airline company, hotel, ground handling company or other supplier; For flight/travel cancellation or delay.
- If the Hosted Buyer is refused permission to board the aircraft or other mode of transport, or is refused entry to any country.
- For any delay or loss of baggage or excess baggage charges - any subsequent dispute shall be directly between the Hosted Buyer and the airline.
- For hotel expenses (excluding the cost of the hotel room only) which must be settled with the hotel prior to departure.
Any replacement travel arrangements and other costs incurred in relation to the above will be at the expense of the Hosted Buyer or airline, where appropriate.
The Hosted Buyer must obtain their own adequate travel insurance coverage for their stay and it is recommended in particular that Hosted Buyers take out adequate travel, baggage and medical insurance to cover the instances referred to in paragraph 4.1.
4.3 Individual requirements
Visa requirements, travel permits, other licences and inoculations will be the sole responsibility of the Hosted Buyer, including any necessary costs incurred.
4.4 Loss, damage or delay
Reed Exhibitions Limited, its agents, its employees, and its subcontractors shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay if resulting from any of the following would make it impossible or inadvisable for Reed Exhibitions Limited to hold the exhibition at the time and place provided. Reed Exhibitions Limited, its agents, its employees, and its subcontractors shall also not be liable for any loss, damage or delay if resulting from any of the following would make it impossible to get the Hosted Buyers to the Exhibition or to provide flights, hotels, transfer appointments, events or other services to Hosted Buyers:
Acts or threats of war; hijack; terrorist activity; civil commotion; industrial disputes; fuel shortages; natural disasters or adverse weather conditions; strikes or lockouts intervention or regulation; military activity; any other circumstances outside Reed Exhibition Limited’s or its subcontractors’ control. Reed Exhibitions Limited reserves the right to re-schedule the exhibition at another date and/or at an alternative site.
4.5 Loss of profit, business or revenue
Reed Exhibitions Limited shall not be liable to the Hosted Buyer in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss of profit, loss of business or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or any indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the Hosted Buyers attendance at the exhibition.
4.6 Death or personal injury
Reed Exhibitions Limited shall not be liable for the death or personal injury of any Hosted Buyer save where such liability cannot be excluded under English law.
4.7 Reed Exhibitions Limited’s liability to the buyer
Reed Exhibitions Limited’s liability to the Hosted Buyer or in respect of their attendance at the exhibition under these terms and conditions whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed €1200.