Hungary is becoming a firm favourite in the meetings industry, a vibrant destination with warm and friendly people, varied and distinct cuisine choices among beautiful buildings and streets. Conveniently located in the very heart of Europe, Hungary is easy to access from any part of the world. Budapest the „Pearl of the Danube” is less than 2-hours away by plane from all European capitals and houses several conference centers and more than 19,000 first class and luxury hotel rooms in conference hotels.
Since 2000, the Hungarian Convention Bureau has been acting as a department of the Hungarian Tourism Ltd. and operates as the dedicated national marketing organization of the Hungarian meetings industry. With over 400 partners in the meeting industry, its mission is to assist foreign meeting planners with events in Hungary and to provide free and unbiased information about Hungary as a conference and incentive destination.
Services provided by the Hungarian Convention Bureau:
- Information on convention facilities, services, accommodation, restaurants, attractions, excursions and incentive programs
- Liaison with local service providers
- Assistance with bids for international meetings including presentations
- Site inspections, FAM Trips
- Meeting Planners’ Guide and CD
- Press releases
- Providing promotional materials (guides, maps, posters, films, photos, etc.)
- Conference Ambassador Programme
- Information on the Hungarian meetings market, statistics